Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, and then watch for the linky to appear Friday morning! And remember, most importantly, to HAVE FUN!!
- Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)
Absolutely not! I love analyzing handwritings, and it lets you in on what people really are and how different they seem. Call me old school, but writing by hand helps you to organize your thoughts and improves your hand-brain coordination, not to mention your time management skills. Thinking about all the muscle and back related issues that keyboarding brings, I pity the kids that will have to live with keyboards.
- Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?
I would like to write more, although I can’t as often as I like to! To that extent, my smart phone is my lifeline; it’s loaded with apps that let be structure my thoughts and reminders. Come to think of it, the first two questions posted in the order that they appear is a bit ironic, isn’t it?
- What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)
My camera, my laptop and my phone. Most of my photos and documents are digitized as it. But I would miss my book collection…Can’t I take four things instead 😦
- Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?
I can visit country-side (villages / hill-stations here), but I can’t live there. Conditioned to be a city dweller, my adaptability and lifestyle won’t keep me happy too long in the country.
- If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?
I would love to go on the National Geographic Photography show where they give a trained photographer a location to capture the best shots which will be featured in their magazine. OK, so I am an amateur photographer, but I’ll try to get there someday!